coconut lime crock pot chicken.
September 23, 2008 § 1 Comment
I made fab chicken yesterday. And it was too easy not to share. Here’s what I did:
- Put 4 bone-in chicken breasts, rubbed with garlic-cilantro salt, in the Crock Pot.
- Added three enormous garlic cloves, mashed.
- Threw in a lime, sliced in half.
- Poured on some rum and coconut milk (like 1/3 cup each, maybe more of the milk).
- Left it on HI for about 5 hours, then LO for an hour when I got home from work.
It was so yummy and juicy! Try it!